Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Counting My Blessings...


This isn't a tough one for me. This time of year - I am easily reminded of what I'm thankful for. Of course - (this won't come as a shock to any of you..) my baby Ella, my fantastic - PATIENT, sexy husband Kyle - my 3 older sisters (who make me laugh daily) and their families - my mom and dad who have always showed constant support and love - living close to family, our cat buddy, having two cars that work...(most of the time) food - (and wine) in our fridge, cable, internet, diet pepsi, bread, heat, ac...the list can really continue for a long time. I have to remind myself of all the truly fantastic things I have in my life...when things are getting tough. I hope this Holiday season - you can all stop and remind yourself of the wonderful things in your life!

1 comment:

Dr. Lindsay said...

I am very thankful for you too sister! Love you!