Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Funny Things People Do


When I am 'out and about' in the community I enjoy observing people. I usually chuckle at myself and others because of the silly things we do.... such as;


1. Why do I feel rushed when writing my check or paying with a card at the check out line (on that little square they call a counter,) because I think I am holding up the line - even when no one is behind me.


2. Why do men hold a purse with two fingers, away from their body because they are afraid of what people might think? All the while they are letting the whole world know 'THEY ARE HOLDING A WOMAN'S PURSE.'


3. When my children were younger, I always would go around sniffing their behinds to see if their diaper is clean - since when was that socially acceptable?


These are just a few of the things I do and watch, that make me smile. Do you have things that make you chuckle, what are they?

No comments: