Thursday, September 24, 2009

Concert fun

When the cold weather begins, it's kind of a sign the concert season is almost over :( But there are some shows left. On Tuesday night, rock group Tantric took to the stage at the Garage in Kearney. They put on a great show and performed all their hits. It was a step back for me as I last saw them when I was in high school. Lead singer Hugo shook my hand back then(almost ten years ago) and I then was able to talk to him again at the Garage show. Good to see them still performing and it's great to see national acts coming to Kearney!

Tonight as part of the homecoming festivities, U-N-L brings in the Eli Young band and Aaron Watson. I'm pumped for Eli Young, I love their song Love Songs. Let us know if you see the show and I'll also give a review later.

No comments: