Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Ketchup Monster!


So...you all may know I like to talk about my baby girl (no longer a baby - almost 14 months) ALL the time. Well this time, I need your help! She has started to become a very picky eater. She would live off of whole milk, applesauce and bread if I let her. Last night I found out - she will eat her chicken - if I put a little bit of ketchup on it first. Now, tell me - am I creating a ketchup monster? Is it a bad idea to let her have ketchup? If you watch the show, you may know I am a HUGE fan of the delicious sugary/tomato substance. However, I know it's not the healthiest substance for an almost 14 month old. What should I do? Please let me know your tips!!

1 comment:

L.Ritterbush said...

I would say don't worry about a little ketchup especially if you are controlling the amount on the pieces. My boys are both "dippers" and to be honest I'm just glad they will eat more meat by being able to dip it:)